If you have you been involved with a company doing a redesign of business processes, discuss what went right during the redesign and what went wrong from your perspective. Additionally, provide a discussion on what could have been done better to minimize the risk of failure. If you have not yet been involved with a business process redesign, research a company that has recently completed one and discuss what went wrong, what went right, and how the company could have done a better job minimizing the risk of failure.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be approximately 4 pages in length, not including the required cover page and reference page.
- Follow APA7 guidelines. Your paper should include an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
- Support your answers with the readings from the course and at least two scholarly journal articles to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to the given resources
- Be clearly and well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing.
- In-text citations mandatory to each and every paragraph added
- No Plagiarism/Spinbot/Synonymic Words please
Course Reading Resources
Chapter 4, “Digital Systems and the Design of Work” pp. 83-98
Harris, W. J. (2018). Technology adoption by global virtual teams: Developing a cohesive approach. SAM Advanced Management Journal, 83(1), 4-21
Chapter 5, “Information Systems and Digital Transformation” pp. 109-121
Strutynska, I., Kozbur, G., Dmytrotsa, L., Sorokivska, O., & Melnyk, L. (2019). Influence of digital technology on roadmap development for digital business transformation. 2019 9th International Conference on Advanced
Computer Information Technologies (ACIT), 333-337. https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/8780056