- Expect you to reflect critically on any current events that might be relevant to our subject matter, as well as your own views on the role of ethics in business.
- Try to keep up with business issues by watching relevant programming on CNBC, PBS, CNN, etc.
- Many movies focus on issues in business (Wall Street, Erin Brockovich, Promised Land, etc.). So, you could write about them, too. The same goes for television shows.
- Check out the internet. Type in “business ethics” on your search engine, you should get plenty of hits.
- Keep up with business issues in the Washington Post and Wall Street Journal. Also, check magazines like Fortune, Business Week, The Economist, etc.
- Reflect on how you interact with business in your own day-to-day life at home, work, play, etc.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on