Find a peer-reviewed scholarly journal article discussing big data analytics. Complete a review of the article by writing a 2-3 page overview of the article. This will be a detailed summary of the journal article, including concepts discussed and findings. Additionally, find one other source (it does not have to be a peer-reviewed journal article) that substantiates the findings in the article you are reviewing.
Once you find the article, you will read it and write a review of it. This is considered a research article review.
Your paper should meet these requirements:
- Be approximately four to six pages in length, not including the required cover page and reference page.
- Follow APA 7 guidelines. Your paper should include an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
- Support your answers with the readings from the course and at least two scholarly journal articles to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to your textbook. The UC Library is a great place to find resources.
- Be clearly and well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing.
This week students will look at Big Data analytics and how Big Data is utilized in the cloud.
- Identify information management and Big Data strategies
- Describe governance issues in Big Data
- Explain Big Data analytics
GASTAUD MAÇADA, A. C., ALFONSO BRINKHUES, R., & DA SILVA FREITAS JUNIOR, J. C. (2019). Information Management Capability and Big Data Strategy Implementation. RAE: Revista de Administração de Empresas, 59(6), 379–388. https://doi.org/10.1590/S0034-759020190604
BARIKA, M. et al. Orchestrating Big Data Analysis Workflows in the Cloud: Research Challenges, Survey, and Future Directions. ACM Computing Surveys, [s. l.], v. 52, n. 5, p. 1–41, 2019. DOI 10.1145/3332301.