Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
- The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
- Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Late submission will NOT be accepted.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
- Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Structure of the project
The 3 assignments of this course will be parts of a project, which aims to study the four basic elements of strategic management of the company ‘X’ from your choice. It is structured as follow:
- Part 1: Assignment 1= Environmental scanning & strategy formulation.
- Part 2: Assignment 2= Strategy implementation.
- Part 3: Assignment 3= Evaluation and control.
Description of the company ‘X’
- It is a company from your choice;
- From real national or international market;
- It is publicly traded company;
- Produces and commercializes more than one product;
- Sufficient information about the strategies of the company, its functions and product lines are available;
- This company should have at least one partnership with other company (es) (alliances, joint venture, arrangement…).