It is recommended that you make your project as attractive as possible and consider using the finished product as teaching tools for families that you will work with in your own practices.
- Analyze signs and symptoms of neurodevelopmental disorders
- Analyze the pathophysiology of neurodevelopmental disorders
- Analyze diagnosis and treatment methods for neurodevelopmental disorders
- Evaluate Parent Guides
To Prepare for this Discussion:
- Your Instructor will assign you to a group and a disorder by Day 1 of Week 2.
- Review the resources concerning your assigned disorder.
- Review the Blackboard Help website concerning wikis.
- Use your group’s Discussion Board to design and develop the Parent Guide before posting to the group wiki. For further guidance, refer to the Accessing Group Discussions instructions below.
Using evidence-based research, design and develop a Parent Guide for your assigned disorder including:
- Signs and symptoms
- How the disorder is diagnosed
- Treatment options