ASSESSMENT ITEM #2 INTERNATIONAL STRATEGIC PLAN (B) REPORT
- Title: International Strategic Plan
- Assessment Type: Report with Presentation
- Group or Individual: Individual
- Optional or Compulsory: Compulsory
- Purpose: This assessment item is designed to build planning, organising,
cognitive, research and problem solving skills and the ability to
formulate innovative global/international market entry
- Length or Duration: Report 2500 words
- You are an International Business Consultant that has been asked to prepare an International Strategic Plan for a new client.
- You will first deliver a 8 minute presentation in class, then submit a detailed written Strategic Plan in a report format at the end of the semester.
- You will conduct your research on behalf of a chosen company from any industry.
- You will research a new destination country that your client does not currently operate in.
- The destination country must have an existing Trade Agreement with Australia.
- You will need to make an assumption about the need for the Strategic Plan, and justify the suitability of the selected industry and country.
- You will outline the importance of the industry to the designated countries’ economies, examine factors of operations and performance, and assess the impact of recent issues on entry to the industry and future prospects.
- Based on this research, you will then formulate an entry strategy for your chosen company (client).