1. $1000 is invested in account which offers 1.25%, compounded continuously. Determine how much is in the account after a) 5 years, b) 10 years, c) 30 years,and d) 35 years. Round to thenearest cent.
2. Solve the equation: 𝑙𝑜𝑔5(18−𝑥2)=𝑙𝑜𝑔5(6−𝑥).
4.If possible, find the inverse of 𝑓(𝑥)=𝑥−23+4.
5. Find all real solutions for: −𝑦3+4𝑦𝑦2−9=4𝑦.
6. Solvethe rational inequality. Express your answer using interval notation;4𝑥𝑥2+4≥0.
7. Find all real solutions for: 3(𝑦2−3)2−2=10.
8. Use the give complex numbers for:𝑎)𝑧𝑧;𝑏)𝑤𝑧∶∷𝑧=4𝑖,𝑤=2−2𝑖.
9. a) Find x-and y-intercepts, if they exist;b) Determine the domain and range; c) List the intervals on which the function is increasing, decreasing or constant for: 𝑓(𝑥)=|𝑥+4|𝑥+4.
10. a) Find the point-slope form and b) the slope-intercept form of the line with the given slope and passing through the given point: 𝑚=23,𝑃(−2,1).Instructions: Please ensure you submit a version that Ican read, (pdf, jpeg, doc, png are readablefor me.